BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm a little late, but still Thankful!

I was very busy last week working on appetizers for the hoity toity part of Dan's family. Turns out the appetizers were a hit! They were very impressed. Huge Relief!!! So, now 10 things I am thankful for:

1. My boys, Koleton and McClain-Just Totally Awesome!
2. Dan. He's always there for me.
3. My dog. He rocks!
4. My car, gets me where I need to go.
5. My home. Nothing fancy, but its our home.
6. My parents. They are finally helping out more.
7. All the kids I watch. I Truly LOVE all of them!
8. Rachaell. My longest friend. We are ALWAYS there for each other.
9. Brenda. Always giving me a laugh when I need it most.
10. Diane. Don't know her much but I LOVE her pretty little baby and her kind words!

See, I listed you by names :)

0 comments: