BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sleep walking boy

This afternoon Koleton fell asleep on the couch with me. He was laying beside me. I got up and he was kinda on the edge but I figured he'd be fine. Well, he fell off the couch but apparently didn't really wake up.

He got back on the couch and then stumbled his way to the kitchen. He was pulling down his pants. I asked if he had to go potty. He yelled NO. But then he gets next to the garbage and started to stretch on his piggy toes so he could reach the garbage. He tried to PEE in the garbage! Silly boy.

8 comments:

Bfun1 said...

that brings back a memory - I was babysitting years ago - I still know the exact home it is on Powers and 21st or 22nd - small trailer on the corner....it was like 1:00 a.m. and this little boy I was watching came into the middle of the living room where I was and proceeded to pull down his pants and pee in the middle of the living room - then he finished, pulled his pants up and went back to his room and went to bed. I was half asleep and he had woke me up when he came out and I just kind of sat there and thought "what the hell".....I did clean it up after he left but WOW! Sometimes kids play so hard and sleep so hard they don't really wake up.....

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Geez, you would think that Ronnie is a blood uncle to Colton.

Bfun1 said...

BUBBLES - LMAO - now that was funny too - you are on a roll today! WAHAHAHA!

MrsD said...

My mom once woke up and found me sitting on the edge of her bed one night trying to pee. I had my underpants down and everything.

I will deny this story if it ever goes beyond her! ;)

Bfun1 said...

MrsD - wasn't that like last week that you were doing that - I think that is what your mom told me! HAHA!

MrsD said...

Listen Auntie B......you're day is coming when we show up at your door caroling.

MrsD said...

Where are you? How was the holidays?

Grey Rooster said...

my oldest brother use to sleep walk, open doors go outside and wander the yard, a few times he got away from home and woke up but nothing ever bad happened, but it was weird to see him with his eyes open and was like a zombie, he finally grew out of it, luckily I just talk in my sleep.