BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I had a weekend ALONE!

Thats right! I did! We were originally planning for all of us to go up to Spokane for the weekend. Dan was going to take the boys with his friend and go to the Monster Trucks. We had a hotel reserved and everything. I was going to hang out with my girlfriend while the guys took the kids to the show. Well, us girls decided to let the guys go up alone and we would stay home and go up another time.

The guys left around 11 on Saturday and didn't get home until about 1:30 on Sunday. I had an entire 24 hours all to myself. I hung out at home and cleaned, watched Sex and the City and read the last book of the Twilight series. Saturday my girlfriend and I went to dinner at Thai Garden in Clarkston. It was pretty good. I got her hooked on the Thai Iced Teas! OH SO YUMMY! I missed my guys but it was nice to have so alone time too!

3 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Boy, I couldn't feel any different.
I'm so tired of alone time I could puke. No one to talk to at work and now that Ronnie works weekends, no one to talk to at home.

MrsD said...

Jeff has been doing some odd jobs the last few days and it's nice to have him out of the house. I mean that in the nice way too<-----that was typed just for jeff when he reads this. lol. I hear ya Amber!

I have been looking ALL OVER the place for the 3rd book and found out it doesn't come in the soft back like I wanted, just the hard back. The softback is so much cheaper though. :(

1funmommy said...

Can you check it out at the library?? The 4th is SOOOOO GOOOOOD!

Oh yeah! I was gonna ask you if Jeff applied for the school district driving buses. They had a bus parked at the old Subaru lot yesterday with a big sign that said DRIVERS NEEDED!