BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This is what pregnancy does to you

I'm now 4 months preggo. I have a HORRIBLE cold and a cough that just won't stop. My back and chest hurt from all the coughing. My head hurts from all the coughing and lack of sleep. I want to curl up in a ball and not uncurl until everything is better! Everything I want to take, I can't because of the baby! Guess what else! I have to wear a PAD because everytime I cough I pee a little or a lot, depending. It is frickin ridiculous! Dan did say before he left this morning that if it was too much he would try to come home if I needed him too. But they're working in Moscow, actually DOING something! If it was any other day like the last few weeks when he's had a hard time finding something to do, HELL YES I'd have him come home. At least he was kind enough to offer, I guess. I really feel like shit! UGH! Ok, I'm done now!

1 comments:

MrsD said...

Are you feeling better yet?