BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Can't Complain

Well, my Mother's day was pretty good. We didn't do anything special. Just hung out together and had a nice relaxing day. I got a card from Dan (which made me cry) and one from the boys. I also got a single red rose and donuts for breakfast. I slept in until about 8:30. We did go to Main Street Grill for lunch. It was good but it took forever!

Saturday night we went to the Demolition Derby with some friends and my parents. It was fun. I was freezing and in intense pain from sitting on the bleachers. I even took along a stadium seat to help but it didn't do much good. The boys loved it! It was fun to sit there with our friends and family and realize how great the simple things really are!

Dan started setting up the pool last night. I told him he needed to get it done because it is going to get HOT fast! I want the pool ready for that! I only have 3 more months left of being pregnant and I have a feeling that I'm going to float away most of those days in the pool! Anytime ya want to come over for a float and italian soda just come on over!

Yes, thats right! I am 7 (seven) months along!!! Can you BELIEVE it?? I can't! I feel like I just started showing over night. Its to the point now that even strangers feel comfortable asking me when I'm due.

Well, its Monday and I hope everyone has a good week! I can't WAIT for the weekend!

1 comments:

MrsD said...

Haha! I got donuts too. lol.

I'm glad to hear you Mothers Day was good and your right, the simple is more fun.