BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

100 days!

Today is the 100 Day mark. I only have 100 days until this little baby makes its way to our world. That is just over 3 MONTHS! I can't even believe it! I guess the time is flying since I'm not puking everyday. Although I do have a LOT of low pelvic pain this pregnancy is by far the easiest of the 3. Could this mean its a girl?

I started having Braxton Hicks contractions yesterday. They were slightly uncomfortable. Normally they don't last long but mine seemed to last all afternoon. I did go to the gym and workout and had no problems.

After dinner I put in a Yoga Mama DVD and was doing yoga. The boys decided to join me and it was so cute! They actually did pretty good following all the poses. I'm really hoping that all this excersise and stretching will help my labor go much smoother!

2 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

It seems like you just got prego.

MrsD said...

It still seems far away but I know it will be here before you know it!