BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So much for my nice, relaxing weekend

So, we are going up to Heyburn State Park to go camping this weekend. I was really looking forward to this trip as it will be our first "real" camping trip together this year. Well, someone just rained on my parade. Dan's Dad just called and said that my brother in law might go as well as Dan's Step sister.

I really don't get along with Dan's brother. He is selfish and I just don't like him. I think the feeling is mutual. I get along OK with his step sister but she is pretty much as trailer trashy as they come. Oh, and she is gay. Which doesn't bother me at all but she is just so wierd about it. She has had 3 kids and all 3 have been taken away. Just not really who I wanted to spend my weekend with. There is still a chance they won't come so I'm crossing my fingers. If they do come I'm going to try to make the best of it. But I know something is gonna happen to piss me off! UGH!

2 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

It's about time you blog!

MrsD said...

I hate it when my inlaws re-plan our plans too. grrr.