BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Weekend plans

I am so excited to get out of town! We are headed to Spokane tomorrow morning. We are refinancing our house and sign the papers up there at 10:30 tomorrow. This is a huge relief. OUr payment will be higher BUT we will be paying EVERYTHING else off. YAY! That will be nice. So, I get a day off from babysitting to go to Spokane. I felt bad not being able to sit on Friday but it will be a nice break too. After we sign our papers we are just going to shop around and play around in Spokane.

Saturday we will probably be on the lake with my Aunt and Uncle in their boat. That is always fun. VERY relaxing. Saturday night I have a Silpada party at my cousin's house. This will be my first party on my own so I'm excited.

We will be coming home on Sunday, probably fairly early so we can get Dan's stuff ready to go out of town. He also wants to finish up his tattoo with the boys' names. We'll see about that.

I'll try to take pictures while we are gone to show you on monday when we get back.

Oh yeah, we have an ice cream social tonight. I'm sure the boys will enjoy that!

1 comments:

MrsD said...

Yay for you guys! I'm jealous about going to Spokane. :)