BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Koleton's 1st Day

Today was Koleton's first day of Headstart. I am so glad that even though we didn't qualify for the program he was still accepted. I went to Headstart and Koleton has my SAME teacher! It is such a good program!


Koleton talking to one of the cooks








Sitting on the bench









Taking his jacket off with the other kids









Talking with Teacher Margie









Putting a puzzle together with Jadyn









McClain didn't like leaving his brother

This is when we left my big little boy :( Washing his hands for snack time.

5 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

That's crazy that the same teacher is there.

1funmommy said...

I know. She's been there for 36 years!

MrsD said...

Did you want to cry?

1funmommy said...

Um yeah, I did cry.

MrsD said...

LOL. Just thinking about Khloe starting preschool/school gets a big lump in my throat now I can't imagine what I'll be like then. :)