BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am here

I've been absent for awhile. I've really been debating about continuing with my Blog. After talking with a close friend I have decided to go ahead with it. It is for ME, my family and my friends.

As I'm writing this I am blessed with the laughter coming from the living room. The boys are playing and are making the little girl I watch giggle. I love baby giggles. When you feel down, it is amazing how great one of those little giggles can make you feel.

Well, I knew it was too good to last. McClain is crying now. Sometimes these moments are short lived but that are wonderful while they last.

So far, this pregnancy is great. It almost makes me sad to know it is my last one. I am feeling the baby wiggle inside me and soon Dan will be able to feel the little movements too. I am finally forming a pretty little baby bump. I am mostly in maternity clothes now. Which is kind of nice because it lets everyone know of the little miracle inside me.

The baby doesn't seem to like to be jostled or squished. I had a chiropractor adjustment last week and the bean sprout went crazy moving around after I was adjusted. I am still working out but stretching is getting a little more difficult. I really can't bend over and even come close to touching my toes. It is very apparent there is a baby there now when I bend over. I still stretch the best that I can though. However, the baby seems to not like that very much. It was very wiggly last night after my workout and stretching. Its fun to feel it in there going crazy though.

I really did cherish each of my pregnancy's but this one seems a little different. I guess its because I know it will be my last. I don't want to miss a thing with this one. The boys like to give the baby kisses and say "Hi baby." It is so cute. I hope this lasts once the baby is here.
Next week we have our ultrasound and I will be 5 months along. We are thinking about taking Koleton to the ultrasound with us. But we are still deciding. It seems like the time is flying by. It almost makes me sad. Before too long we will be a family of 5.

3 comments:

MrsD said...

I love the term "bean sprout." :)

I'm so glad you're blogging again!

Bfun1 said...

Take Koleton with you if you can - that would be a great thing for him to see, help him realize the little life inside you!

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

What's up with everyone wanting to quit?