BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

100th post!

I just realized this is my 100th post! Kinda crazy :)

Well, we had a good weekend in Bend. Spent some time with the family and attended a great graduation! I'm glad to be home though. We always spend too much money when we go out of town too! AAAAhhhh...

The drive was way too long on this pregnant woman. Half way there my legs started throbbing and I could NOT get comfy! When we finally got there my legs and feet were swollen. Not fun! So on the way home I spent half the trip on the back seat with the boys with my feet up on the center console. Much better that way.

The baby seemed like it was trying to claw its way out of my stomach yesterday. It was so wierd! Dan and I could feel a hand or foot sticking out and you could even see the lump. It was really cool. I never really remember that happening with the boys. This baby is VERY active. I just can't help but wonder what this little thing is. Whether it is a boy or a girl I know it will be just as beautiful as the two that we already have. There is only 59 days left! THAT I just CAN'T believe!!! I honestly don't know if I'm ready for this. Three is a lot different than two. I'm worried that I'm going to be over stressed and over tired. I am only taking a week off from my kids I babysit. I'm hoping that I can handle all of this. I'm just praying this baby is as easy as this pregnancy has been so far!

As I get closer to the delivery everything else is starting to happen too. I have to have a pre admittance interview at the hospital. This is so I don't have to wait to be admitted once I am actually in labor. I can just go up to the 3rd floor and get a room. All the paper work is already done. I also had to fill out my birth plan. Pretty basic. Who you want to cut the cord, if you want to hold the baby right away or wait for it to be cleaned. If you plan on nursing, who you want in the room when you deliver. This last one is kinda special. I've offered for a very close friend to attend the birth. She has never had a child and never experienced the birth of a baby. I am so excited that she is going to be there. It is a magical experience and I am so happy to share it with her!

Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Bfun1 said...

You will be so at ease with this baby because you already have went through two so what can the third one bring that the other two haven't done or thought of yet! A week off isn't very long though - if you can swing it I would shoot for 1.5 or 2 weeks at least....