BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not a lot going on.

Well, I really don't have a lot to say. I'm done with being pregnant. I'm pretty miserable at this point. My crotch hurts and I have Braxton Hicks all the time! They are getting a little more painful. But I still have 6 weeks left! Ugh, 6 loonnnggg weeks. Oh well. I'm just gonna take it easy.

Dan dropped a bombshell on me. Well at least it was a bombshell to me. First of all he's been working on a Mustang that was supposed to be done by June. Well, its not done. Now there are doubts that it will even be done by the time the baby is here. This really bothers me. I told him I didn't want him to take the job if he was going to be working on it when the baby was born. He already has a full time job and I don't want him gone even more working on this side job once we have a new born.

Ok, so then, Friday he asks me what I thought about him working at the body shop again, part time. Uh, what?? When do you plan to fit that in? See, we have been strapped for cash lately. Having a hard time making ends meat. But we still have a family life. That if VERY important to me. He says he doesn't want to have to worry about money anymore. That he wants to be able to go do stuff. And that he NEEDS a second job! I agree it would be nice to have some extra money but I need him around and the boys need him around. Especially when the baby is here we will need him even more.

I don't know what he plans on doing. I think that once the Mustang is done we will be OK on money. Although, he is going to use the majority of it to build the shop. But we will use some of the money to fix some things on my credit and then hopefully we can refinance and lower our house payment. Then we should be just fine. Hopefully...

It just bothers me. I'm stressed about money and now I'm stressed about not having my husband. Once again...

3 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

I'm sure it's hard for both of you. Hang in there.

MrsD said...

I'm so tired of juggling the money every month too.

Grey Rooster said...

Okay, hmmm well if your hubby gets a second job there will be no time to spend the money.. I agree family time is priceless, we are always broke and can't afford to do things but being home with Baby K is great, someday we will have a little more income and will be able to do family events but for now I work hard on the evening shift and come home to a stresses out wife because we are always broke.... so my advice is not to stress and worry, everything will work out, tell your husband if he needs more money then get a higher paying job rather than 2 low paying jobs, you need him home after the baby comes home for sure, okay I am done with my short 20 page book here LOL..