BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

My sweet boy

So today my father-in-law is having surgery on his wrist. They are fusing it together. Well, I took the boys to the hospital to see him before he went under. It was almost like Koleton knew something was wrong. Of course, my father-in-law will be fine but we were in a yucky, sterile hospital for cripes sake. Koleton climbed up on his grandpa's belly (who was very scared) and just laid there on him the entire time we were there. For those of you who don't know my kiddo he is over-active and NEVER sits still. But today he just wanted to lay on his grandpa. It was very heart warming and it made my father-in-laws day. He gave me a hug and told me thank you for bringing his grand boys to see him.

2 comments:

Bfun1 said...

That is so sweet! Kids know! My dad had the same surgery last year! OUCH!!!!

The Queen said...

ok Dear I know that you and Racha read Dianes blog and I am very mad at her for even saying anything, as a few months ago I was thinking of starting a new chapter but after careful thinking decided not to, but there is some issues that need addressing this next year though, so Im sorry about what Diane said and know that it upset a few sisters. Sorry