BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Should I be worried?

So, my mom called me yesterday to see if I was babysitting today. Luck has it that I'm not! Woohoo! So she says she wants to go to lunch. This is so not like my mom. I know she loves me but she isn't the greatest at showing it. I was so shocked. I asked her why she wanted to go and she just said, " for something different." Okay. I want to talk to her about her time with the boys. Or the lack of time with the boys. Her and my stepdad are pretty much the only grandparents that have much interaction with my boys so the time they spend with them is very important to me. They rarely babysit for me and when they do I end up getting a call within an hour or two that they are sleepy and fussy and can I come get them. Are you serious?? I want to say, "Mom what did you do when I was cranky?" I hardly ever get time away from the boys mostly because I'm VERY picky about who I leave them with. One of the few people I trust them with are my parents. They spent more time with Koleton before I had McClain. Now that there are two they act like it is just too much. I'm worried that McClain is 1 now and doesn't really know his Nammy and Papa the way Koleton did. Anyway, I think I'm going to say something to my mom today but I'm not sure how. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

You have to let me know how it went as soon as you get back!!!

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

P.S. What's up with the New Kids on the Block. Have you lost your mind???

1funmommy said...

You don't like NKB???

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Your a dork!