BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

The end of Easter Weekend

The boys had a fun Easter. We hit 2 hunts and hid eggs at my parent's house. Yesterday we had dinner with my parents. Koleton was having a great time and then he suddenly started crying and was being really whiney. We figured that he was just tired and had probably had too much candy. When we got home we watched cartoons for a little bit and then it was time to hit the sack. McClain was exhausted and laid right down. Koleton tried to go to sleep but kept waking up and rubbing his cheek saying "owie." I debated on whether or not I should take him into the hospital. After a late call to my mom we just drugged him up with motrin and rubbed baby orajel in his mouth (I thought maybe he was cutting a molar) Well after a not restfull night at all I checked his temp this am and it was slightly elevated so I decided to take him into the Dr. Turns out the little pumpkin has an ear infection. Poor baby! He is sleeping now. Lord knows he needs it!

3 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

I wish you would come over and drug me with a motrin martini

1funmommy said...

What?? Whats wrong with ya??

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Would you blog already!!!!!!!