BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Not a baby anymore

So Koleton has graduated to Pre-School. In gymnastics that is. He's been doing gymnastics since he was about 18 months old. Now that he is 3 he is in the next class up. It was so crazy to watch last night!

In his Buddy and Me class the parents had to go out with the kids and help them through the course. Koleton would always run around and go crazy. He wouldn't follow the course and just do what he felt like doing. So, I was a little scared at how it would be without Dan or I out there with him.

To my surprise he did AWESOME! He waited his turn, he did what the teacher told him and was such a good little boy. I was so PROUD of him! It makes me so happy but so sad at the same time. My baby is growing up! It is so much fun though!

4 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Congrats Colton! Just think, McClain will be ready soon to start.

1funmommy said...

I know! I'm not ready for it. Isn't it too early for me to be the "soccer Mom" carting my kids around to all these sporting things!

MrsD said...

I have your link name!!!!!

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

OMG, D, it's perfect!