BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Not really much to say here. Babies are napping and Koleton is watching a cartoon. Hmmm...McClain doesn't have a binky anymore. He still asks for it but we just distract him. I am starting some potty training with him too. I know its early but he already knows what to do on it. Every time we put him on it he goes a little. I think it really helps having an older brother to watch.

I am going to Spokane on Saturday for a party. I'm going all by myself! My parents will have the boys since Dan will be hunting. I'm not doing any shopping. Just doing the party then coming home but it will be nice to listen to MY music and not B-I-N-G-O and Mary had a little lamb! Hopefully it will be a nice drive.

I'm really glad that fall is here! It makes me happy. Fall and Winter are probably my favorite seasons!

2 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

I love the season too. It makes we want to drink hot cocco. It fact I got some at lunch but then a stupid fly landed in it and died so I didn't finish it.

MrsD said...

Bubbles is having a hell of a day with this weird stuff happening to her......lol.

Have fun going to Spokane. I would love to get away for a few hours and just be by myself. I'm jealous!.