BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where did the weekend go?

This weekend went by fast! Dan went hunting Friday and I babysat. It was a very boring day at home. Koleton and McClain were both wearing on my patience. Luckily, Dan came home a little sooner than expected.

Saturday we went to Gymnastics and finish getting stuff for our Halloween costumes. The Halloween Party was a blast! Dan was Dog the Bounty Hunter and I was his wife Beth. We won the best costume prize! I love my sisters and we always have a great time together.

Sunday was pretty boring. I felt like crap. I think I had a stomach bug. Dan was outside most of the day working on his pickup. So, thats it.

Koleton hasn't been to school for the last 2 days. He was up most of the night Sunday night with a fever and puked once. I spent the night with him on the couch. After that night I told Dan I want a comfier couch! I think he is feeling much better today but he is still sleepy and a little warm. Hopefully, we will all be back to normal by tomorrow.

4 comments:

Bfun1 said...

Could your stomach bug beeeee.....lets say.....HANGOVER.....ALCOHOL POISONING....BETH, I didn't know you could put that creamy stuff away so well...

1funmommy said...

I only had 4! I was just feeling kinda good. It didn't feel like I was really drunk.

MrsD said...

J and I were going to be Dog and Beth one year for the sorority party and he freaked out and we didn't go. That was the blonde wig that Miss K was wearing. lol.

MrsD said...

Post a pic of the costumes!