BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting ready

Dan's mom and cousin are on their way over right now. They will be here for about a week. Dan's cousin is a senior in highschool and is coming over for Dan to do the body work and paint his pickup. Its kind of cool because it is a truck their Grandpa got him before he died.

I've been cleaning out the spare room and also cleaning our bedroom to make room for the baby stuff that was in the spare room. So now there is a cradle and play pen in our room. I can't be nesting already!

I always get really stressed out when Dan's mom comes for a visit. She just really wears me out. I'm hoping that since Dan's sister in law is scheduled to be induced on Wed. my MIL will be spending much time over there with the new baby. Dan asked her if she wanted to stay with us or with his brother and she said us. Even though they are having a new baby. I guess at least for my SIL that is good.

Anyway, they will be here sometime tonight. I have to prepare dinner for everyone all week! AHHHH...

3 comments:

MrsD said...

I would have to go stay at my mom's house if my MIL was to stay a week. Thank god mine doesn't even stay more than 24 hours and the last couple of times they have been here it was for 4 hours.

Bfun1 said...

I don't have a MIL to worry about just but if certain relatives were to come to visit for a week well just put me on the 5th floor okay! I don't EVEN want to think about that now!

1funmommy said...

Yeah, I'm already going CRAZY!