BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Wow!

I can't beleive that I'm already 5 months along! We have our ultrasound this Friday. Gosh! I still can't believe it. Our friends are due just a couple weeks before us and had their ultrasound this last Friday. They are having a boy. They already have a little girl so that is really cool for them. We will not be finding out what we are having. I just can't help but think that I'll be a mom to 3 BOYS! YIKES!

Anyway, the baby is moving more and more. I finally look pregnant. Well, I will let you all know how it goes at the ultrasound! Hope you all have a GREAT week!

3 comments:

Bfun1 said...

Can I go take a peak at the ultrasound.....I just want to see what the anatomy looks like....I won't tell anyone ~ I promise!

MrsD said...

If Brenda gets to go so do I! I won't tell either. ;)

1funmommy said...

You guys can come along! Sure! Friday at 3:30.