BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

6 Months!

Wow! I'm already 6 months along! Time is flying by! I don't remember it going so fast with the boys. I'm sure once the hot weather comes I'm going to be wishing time would go faster! But for now I'm enjoying this little squirt moving inside of me. Its the one place that I can keep it totally safe from the dangers of the outside world.

I am in TERRIBLE pain though. It is really bad. I'm having pelvic pain like you wouldn't believe. I told Dan it feels like someone is taking a rock and grinding it on my pelvic bone. I cringe at night in bed even when I just roll over. It hurts SO BAD!

Yesterday I was at my step class and had to leave half way through. I was doing very low exertion but I was still getting a lot of lowere abdomen pain. It felt like my mucsles were tearing! Then last night I ended up with a major headache. It is one where I can tell the only way it is going to go away is by getting a chiropractor adjustment. Can you say expensive? UGH! Anyway...

I got my hair done yesterday so I feel somewhat better. I was beginning to feel like a frumpy pregnant woman. YUCK! I have a little style going on now so its time to get out and go enjoy the sun with the boys and little Z today.

We have gymnastics this morning and then hopefully we can get outside!

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comments:

MrsD said...

I was eying the bins of girl stuff in my garage this weekend and thought of you! :)