BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Crappy Easter!

Once again, Dan's cousin was here to work on his truck. It was supposed to be done yesterday. Well, its after 4 and they're still working on it!

The boys and I saw Dan for about an hour this morning while they hunted eggs at my parents. Then he came back for an hour to eat Easter Dinner.

We were supposed to go to his Grandma's this afternoon for an egg hunt and pinata but they are STILL working on the truck so we'll be missing that.

I was so upset this morning I was crying. Its been three weeks now of this stupid truck and now it screwed up our Easter!

3 comments:

Bfun1 said...

Don't cry.... Though I would be too! Just try to make the best of it somehow!

MrsD said...

We should have just taken all our kids and did our own Easter!

:)

Grey Rooster said...

well if the truck has been screwed for 3 weeks then taking the time to go to grammie's house should of not mattered, go to grammies and the truck could of waited another 3 years to get it fixed. What the hell were they thinking of, well the truck I know but kids should be first on easter...

Just my opinion anyway...