BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eh-Life

Not much going on here. Dan is STILL working on his cousin's truck. I really hate that thing. At least everyone is gone though. Well, his cousin will be back tomorrow night. I'm just tired of being alone all day and all night.

I'm pretty bored. The last couple days were nice. I got out of the house and worked on the yard a little. But I still miss my husband.

The baby is kicking the crap out of me. Koleton was sitting with me earlier today and he felt it kick. It was really cute. He says he wants to see the baby.

I've had 2 dreams now 2 nights in a row that I had another boy. I was really upset in the last dream. I was MAD. I bawled when I saw it was a boy. I know that won't really be the case and I am OK with another boy but I wish we would have found out so that I would at least know!

Oh well, only 4 1/2 more months. I can't believe how fast time is going!

1 comments:

MrsD said...

You can always come over here and hang out with Khloe and me. Or we could meet you at a park or something.