BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Let the countdown begin









Me and Dan's Aunt waiting at the Go Carts

At the top of the Tram


View of the lake from the tram


McClain was a little nervous

Not Koleton
30 days!! WOW! Where has the time gone?? I just can't even believe that I'm that close. It really could be any day now. But I'm sure I still have about 4 weeks left until I'm holding my new little miracle. I have a Dr. appt tomorrow. Just normal old stuff though. He won't be checking me until I'm about 2 weeks away from the due date. However, I have been having a ton of contractions. I definately think the baby has dropped. I can tell its not right up there anymore. A little easier to breathe and my mom said she thinks its dropped too.
Dan and I were talking about whether we were ready to bring the baby home. I just don't feel like I am. The crib isn't set up. I have NO clothes. I have like 3 neutral outfits. NO sleepers. No diapers, no wipes, no nursing pads, no binkies. I just don't feel ready. We do have the cradle ready. My mom and I are going to go shopping this weekend and get some of the necessities that I still need. So thats that. If anything changes I'll let ya know :)
We went to Wallowa Lake for the 4th. It was a lot of fun. We rode the tram, Dan and the boys rode the go carts and bumper boats. It was nice and relaxing until I got a migraine Saturday. Where are these coming from?? I've never had migraines before. Gotta love pregnancy!

1 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Looks like a fun trip