BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

This week has been a busy one for me. I've been working at the Chiro's office and babysitting. This has all made me realize I need to simplify and organize. I read somewhere about making dinner menus at least a week in advance. So, I did that. I hate trying to figure out what to make at dinner time. Do we have everything that is needed? I hate finding out I'm missing an ingredient when I 'm right in the middle of cooking. So, I made my menu and at the same time made my grocery list for next week. I think this will be soooo much easier. Why didn't I do this a LONG time ago? Oh well.

Next week I will be babysitting 2 boys full time. This will take some getting used to. I won't be able to go run errands during the week anymore. But that is a good thing. The more I stay at home the less money I spend and the more money I will be making. This is a VERY good thing.

It sounds like Dan will be going out of town again in the next week or so. That TOTALLY sucks! The boys and I have enjoyed him being home so much. I'm not looking forward to the whole transition and the boys missing their daddy. It really does affect their behavior. They get sick of seeing my face all the time. I can't say that I blame them. We cannot open a business soon enough. But Dan is saying he doesn't see it happening until 3-5 years from now. We'll be working on things and will do it as soon as possible. It is scary to think about though when the economy is falling. Not a great time to start a business. But we'll see.

Well, my friends...Until next time...

2 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Let me know who the whole planned dinner thing works!

1funmommy said...

I will. I think its gonna be awesome! I HATE trying to figure out what to cook everyday!