BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I feel down.

I am going through a trying time in my life right now. I feel lost and I don't know what to do. Have you ever felt like something is missing in your life? I do. I feel selfish even saying that. I have more than most women will ever have.

I have 2 beautiful boys. I have an awesome, hardworking husband. My hubby works his ass off so I can stay home and raise our boys. I have a roof over my head and shoes on my feet. What more do I need, right. I have everything that should make me happy. I have everything that I EVER wanted to have in my life.

So why do I feel like this. I just feel so selfish. I am really struggling right now. Am I falling into depression. Lets face it. Depression runs in my family. I don't know if it is genetic or not but I've had my family tell me it is. My Dad committed suicide when I was 14 for crying out loud. Lately, I've been struggling with that more too. Its been almost 11 years and I have accepted it for a long time now.

Can I honestly say I don't know what I want. No. I know what I want. I've tried to get it but nothing ever changes. I've talked until I'm blue in the face and nothing ever changes. I guess I just shouldn't waste my breath on it anymore. I'll just get over myself and be happy with the wonderful life that I have.

Well, I thought this would make me feel better but it really hasn't. Sorry for the pitty party :(

3 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Your a women, you allowed to have crappy days and bitch. Hang in there! Call me if you need to talk!!!

Bfun1 said...

We all have our days and weeks of being down and feeling bad! It is okay! Just know that there is a better day around the corner! Life suck sometimes and sometimes it sucks for no REAL GOOD reason it just plain sucks! Keep your chin up!

1funmommy said...

Thanks ladies! I love ya!