BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The woes of Pee Pee

OK, so we have been working on potty training Koleton since before Christmas. Let me tell you that really tries a person's patience. First he would only go pee on the toilet. Then he would do both about half on the toilet and half in his undies. Let me tell you, You MUST have a strong stomach as a mom or dad even unless you want to buy stock in the baby undies department. YUCK!!!

Well, now he is almost completely potty trained. We still put a pull up on him at night as he does have the occasional wet nights. This is GREAT but he is a BIG BOY now and insists on doing it all by himself. He won't just sit on the toilet he must stand now. He has to do it like Hunter. Hunter is the 4 year old that I watch. So now EVERYTIME I go in to use the bathroom I must clean up a pee puddle first. It is all around the toilet, on the floor, EVERYWHERE!!!!

SO once again, I say "I WANT A GIRL!!!!"

4 comments:

Bfun1 said...

Uh yaa....I don't envy you at this point because my boy does the same thing now when he gets up in the middle of the night and must not be full awake....GUCK! So put cheerios in the toilet for him to shoot at or something....maybe that would help? I have threatened to make mine clean the bathroom if he isn't careful....but Koleton is a little young for that task! Get used to it though - soon you will have another little guy shootin in the bathroom....

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

LMAO! Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

MrsD said...

You don't know me but....I have a girl but I have a husband so I understand---he cleans his own bathroom. lol

Bfun1 said...

OKAY - A week without an UPDATE is tooo long Ms. Hamburger!