BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A little vent

Oh my gosh. Today has been a day. I have 5 kids under my care. At 4:30 I have to leave to go work at the Day Care in Adcope. I have to drop McClain off with my dad first though because he is sick. Poor baby. He just doesn't feel good and he pukes every once in awhile.

So after a week of non-stop kids, it looks like I'll have a weekend full of kids too. Dan found a pole building that he can have as long as he gets it torn down and gone by the weekend. Its good news, it will save us a LOT of money when we start building our shop but I won't be seeing him at all this weekend. Then...he is working out of town next week! ARE YOU SERIOUS! I hate out of town jobs. I'll be a single mom more than I already am.

Oh well, thats life :)

2 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

We are going to have to break you out for some pampering soon!

1funmommy said...

You know I've been trying to get away for a facial and pedicure (just at headmasters) But I keep having to cancel because of the kids!