BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Hiney hurts

So much for a nice restful weekend. We went to Hayburn State Park for our annual family get together. This year my cousin got married on Sat. It was the Cheesiest wedding I've ever been to. But whatever works for them I guess.

Well, after the wedding Dan and I decided to go for a bike ride. He told me the bike path was really flat. YEAH RIGHT! So after a couple miles I had enough and we decided to turn back. Good thing too because it started to rain on our way back. My butt hurt soooo frickin bad!!!!

So we came back Sunday. I did a crap load of laundry and went to bed.

On Monday I got up made breakfast and Dan went out to work on a car. I mowed both the front and back yard. Then around 1 Dan decided he wanted to go fishing at Mann's lake. Ok, I thought that sounds like fun. BUT he wanted to ride our bikes out there. OH MY GOSH!!! We live half a block from Thain. I don't know how I did it but I made it out there. MY BUTT HURT SOOO BAD! It felt like I had just given birth. I'm so serious! It hurt so bad I thought there was no way I would make it home. So I called my step dad and he came and rescued me! My ARSE still hurts!

1 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Why was the wedding cheesey?