BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ummm...Okay

So, I really don't know what to blog about so this will probably be really random.

I took McClain to the Dr today because he was pretty wheezy yesterday. Of course, its just a virus. I knew it but at least I feel better now.

Dan will be coming home tonight!!! YAY! I'm excited to have him home for a few days. He'll be busy doing body work on a car for a guy but at least he'll be home!

Koleton is definately pushing my buttons more now that Dan is gone. This always happens when Dan is out of town. I'm not sure what to do with him but I guess we'll get through it.

I'm so glad that we will be getting our tax stimulus check soon. Hopefully, tomorrow. We are trying to refinance and it looks good if we have some money in the bank cause we sure don't have any right now!

Hope this makes you happy Brenda!

2 comments:

Bfun1 said...

oH i AM HAPPY, SO HAPPY, SOOO HAPPY!

1funmommy said...

Good I'm glad!!!!!!!!!!