BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Hmmm...

So this weekend was fair. Friday night we went to a pool party at my parents friends house. They have a REAL pool! I have known all these people since I was a little girl so it was nice to see them all again. The boys had a blast in the pool.
Saturday was great! My parents came and picked up the boys and took them to Kooskia. They got to visit my grandma and had fun. I hung out with the sistas and made some hats for the cancer patients. I was sent home with homework and I actually finished them yesterday! Woot Woot! I always laugh so much with the girls. I love them :)

Saturday night we went and listened to Candlebox at Rockin' on the River. We sat outside the gates with the boys for a little while. We were in the paper!

After that we drove up to Diane's house so Dan could look at her son's car that needs some body repair. We hung out there until about 11 and came home. It was a pretty fun day.

Sunday Dan was busy working on painting some fenders so we didn't do much. Just hung around the house. All in all it was a good weekend. I would have liked to see Dan more but I guess thats how it goes.

1 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

I missed you guys on Saturday.