BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More bloggin'

My goal for the week: More blogs

I'm going to try!!! The rest of my week will be busy with babies but I'm going to try to make time for this. My biggest problem is not knowing what to blog about. I always feel like I'm throwing myself a pity party when I blog. I HATE that. But it is also nice to vent.

Anyway, money is REALLY tight right now. That is stressing me out a little. Dan asked me if I wanted to do something this weekend. I'm like WE HAVE NO MONEY. We can't even go for a drive cause gas is so frickin' expensive!

I'm trying to get started in Silpada. So if anyone wants to have a party just to help me get going that would be awesome! Hosting a party is a GREAT way to get free jewelry too!

I'm trying to get Koleton into Headstart. We make too much money though. The only way he will get in is if they don't have enough qualifying applicants. We have a meeting today at 3:30. I'm not holding my breath. Anyone know of any other alternatives that won't cost me an arm and a leg. I want Koleton to start off ahead of the game. I think Pre-school is very important but VERY expensive.

Well, I guess that is all for now.

I had a great time scrapping Friday night. I think we need to make this a monthly thing. It was a good time!

2 comments:

Bfun1 said...

I had fun scrapping but we definitely need to rearrange and somewhat be all together....I was kind of out of it Friday and I do apologize....I was exhausted from "LIFE"!
Money is tight all over - so don't fret - you are not alone! Go on a picnic at the park....

1funmommy said...

Yeah I felt bad that I sat where I did too. Don't worry about it. Lets do it again soon. Picnic at the park...good idea!