BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm back

Wow! Life has been so crazy. Dan's Grandma in California passed away 2 weeks ago today. The Thursday after we decided we were going to drive down there. I got to Umatilla to meet Dan and with the advice of some family members we decided not to go. So, I missed my much needed girls night out. Oh well.

On Saturday we left for a week long camping trip with Dan's Mom's side of the family. Dan stayed the night and then had to leave for work on Sunday night. I was left with the 2 boys camping until Friday morning with Dan's family. His Aunt and Uncle from Portland are YUPPIES! Everything they eat is organic and gourmet. Ever heard of an organic hot dog? Yep we had em. It was crazy. You weren't allowed to poke a tree (with your finger) because you might hurt it.

So by the time Dan got there Friday morning I was ready for a break. Chasing around 2 boys under 3 while camping isn't very relaxing. It didn't get much better when Dan was there. He was busy doing other stuff and I still had to take care of the boys.

All in all it was a good trip but very tiresome.

Monday when I got home I was busy unpacking and cleaning and doing laundry.
I discovered something that made me EXTEMELY upset. It is slightly better now but a very hard thing to understand and get over. Thank goodness I had good friends to talk to and feed me :) I didn't want to be alone and it was nice that I didn't have to be.

So, its taken me 2 different sit downs to get this out so I'm not sure how much sense it has made. All I know is that I am SO ready for scrapbook night and I still have NO idea what my project will be.

2 comments:

MrsD said...

I have this strong urge to go outside and poke a tree with my finger. ;)

**MrsD run's outside to poke the tree out back**

1funmommy said...

LMAO!