BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I need sleep!

On top of everything else I barely got any sleep last night. I stayed up watching Without A Trace until 11pm. I was just getting ready to fall asleep at 11:30 when McClain woke me up. He was up until 1:30am. I nursed him, I sat with him, I put him in his crib. He cried for 30-45 minutes when so I finally decided to bring him to bed with me. But not until after Koleton woke up and decided to come sleep with me. So, McClain's in his bed crying and Koleton says to me, "Mama, CainCain want you." So I had to flip floppin, bed hoggin, feet sprawlin boys in bed with me. I did not sleep well at all! Then McClain decided to wake up at 6:30! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

MrsD said...

Khloe wakes up at 6:30 every morning. uck!

Yes, I'm positive you can have a plant too.