BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Its Monday!






Yes even though I stay home I still have those typical Mondays. It has been interesting around here.






This weekend was decent. Dan worked on a car Friday and Saturday. I cleaned our friends house on Friday night and Saturday to make some extra money. Turns out I did such a good job he wants me to clean 1x a week.






Yesterday we skipped church. Bad I know. But we went down to the dykes and went on a bike ride. We rode from the duck ponds by kiwanis park down to Hells Gate. We had our dog with us so we stopped a few times to let him go down to the river for a drink. He's a husky so he gets pretty warm. For a husky he LOVES the water.






Once we got to Hells gate we took a swim break. We were there for 20-30 minutes. We got 3/4 of the way back and Kootenai just kept getting slower and slower. Of course we stopped a couple times to let him get a rest on the way back too. Well just before the boat dock he looked up and me and just stopped on the path and laid down. I yelled at Dan that the dog was done. So, I found some shade and stayed with Koot while Dan and the boys rode back to the car and came back for us. Poor dog! I felt so bad. I guess he's not in as good of shape as we thought. He was a good sport though!

2 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

K looks pooped!

Kristi O said...

what a fun day!
I am having a little sale over at my blog!!!
I have a friend who wants to hire someone to clean if you are taking on any more clients, she is really nice and laid back.