BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Bluck

So I started out this morning puking. Luckily it was over before any kids started arriving. My kids are used to it by now. Poor things. After I took Koleton to school I forced down some breakfast and was feeling pretty good. This afternoon though I have been so tired and not feeling very good. The boys had a horrible time sleeping last night so I'm sure that is partly why I am so tired. They were both in and out of our bed all night. Yawn...

I must admit I had a pretty good weekend. Dan's niece stayed the night with us Friday. This is good because we used to have her all the time but ever since his brother became a Moron, I mean a Mormon we NEVER see her. Well, she begged her dad to stay with us so that was fun. I took 3 kids to the mall Sat. I will NOT do that again. I did end up finding the boys their Easter outfits for cheap. I was hoping to find a nice coat for McClain for next year but no luck.

Saturday night we all went to our friends house and played pictionary. Dan and I only fought minimally which is good since we usually get so annoyed with each other during this game. It was good times.

Sunday morning was more good times. We all layed around the house and watched a movie until about 10. Then at 11 I was off to CPS to scrap with some girlfriends. Had a GREAT time. Thanks Kristie! She is so fun and so awesome! I really enjoy getting away for awhile and hanging with these girls. There is always LOTS of laughter. Well thats all for now.

D, J, and K...I am praying for you guys. You will be OK. Just hang in there.

4 comments:

MrsD said...

I just about spit my Diet Coke out onto the screen at your moron/mormon comments! lol

Sorry about the puking!

Bfun1 said...

Puke or burp....hmmm...I would rather burp! BLUCKOOOOOOOOO!

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

I really hope you don't get as sick as you did with K & M. Your pucking is so loud, it doesn't just scare kids.

Jean said...

Thanks Amber for your comments on my blog, it was great seeing you too, I'm so happy for you and your good news(baby)hope you get your girl. I miss you too, hope to return soon as I feel great now and I do need to get back into the being around people again.
See you soon.:)
Jean