BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Produce sale

This morning after I dropped Koleton off at school McClain, Zoey and I headed for the Rosauers Produce Sale. I got so much stuff and I only spent $43! I have been craving fruit so this sale was perfect for me. I got oranges, apples, grapefruit, pineapple, onions, potatoes, green peppers, carrots and spinach. Oh yeah, mushrooms too. I'm thinking about making fajitas for dinner tomorrow. I hate shopping when it is busy but this sale is AWESOME! If you get a chance you should go. Oh yeah, I also got spaghetti sauce for $.88 a can, 12 yogurts for $5 and they had chicken breast for $1.99 a lb. I still can't believe I only spent $43! I love it when I can save a buck

So, as far as being pregnant goes. I so wish I would have felt this good with the boys. I hardly even feel pregnant this time. At least compared to how I felt with the boys. I lost 20 lbs with Koleton. Never gained an ounce. Dr. was always threatening me that he was going to put me in the hospital on IVs. It was BAD. Pretty much was the same with McClain. Except I was only sick for 8 months verses 10 months.

This time though, I really don't get sick until bed time. Which means no hanky panky for the hubs. Last night was pretty bad. I was laying in bed and he opened some saugages up in the kitchen just to put 2 into a new bag and the smell made me soooo sick. I also need to give the dog a bath because his smell is really making me sick. He doesn't really stink but I can't stand his odor. Smells are getting to me worse this time.

Since this pregnancy is so different everyone keeps thinking it is a girl this time. But I'm not holding my breath until this kid pops out and I know for sure.

3 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

I remember the first words you said to Cain, "You were suppose to be a girl." I'm telling you, it's a girl and she is going to born on my birthday like Cain was born on Ronnie's.

1funmommy said...

I hope you're right!

MrsD said...

You are so blessed. :)