BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Having little boys.

So today has been pretty wierd. I had my first appt with the nurse today. That went fine. After my appt I stopped at a girlfriends house to drop off something. I ran inside and left my car running. When I came back my car was dead and it wouldn't start. So, I determined that I needed gas. I had parked on a hill and I think that is why it wouldn't start. So, I borrowed her car, called my mom to go relieve my in laws at my house and ran home to get a gas can. Sure enough that was the problem. SO, lesson learned. If you don't have much gas don't leave your car running while parked on a hill.

So, I didn't get home until about 12. Koleton was still in his jammies and I thought, why change him now. I fed the boys lunch and layed the little ones down for a nap. I decided to shampoo my carpet while they were sleeping. When I got done Koleton ran to go potty. After I heard the toilet flush he started BAWLING! Now the jammies he is wearing are footy, zip up jammies. I ask him what is wrong and he says he zipped his wiener! OH GAWD! So I looked at it to make sure its not bleeding. Its not. He apparently just caught the tip of it. OUCH! So then he says he wants a band aid on his wiener! Umm, NO! At least he didn't ask me to kiss it!

3 comments:

MrsD said...

omg! LOL at the pj zipper.

Bfun1 said...

LMAO....now that is funny! Poor baby!

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Poor guy.