BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Koleton and McClainisms

The boys have been saying and doing some interesting things lately. So I thought I would share them with you!

*Koleton fell asleep on the couch and rolled off. He climbed back on the couch but was still kind of awake (or so I thought) He then got up and went into the kitchen. I caught him trying to pee in the garbage can.

*One day Koleton spent the majority of the day in his zip up footie jammies. He then had to go pee. I heard the toilet flush followed by screaming. He apparently snagged the tip of his penis in the zipper. OOPS! He wanted a band aid on it. I said no and then was grateful he didn't ask me to kiss it better!

*The same day the as the zipper incident McClain woke up early from his nap. He has pooped his diaper. Apparently he didn't want to be poopy so he took his diaper off and wiped his butt with his socks!

*This weekend both boys were out in the shop with Dan. Dan came in the house holding McClain who had one shoe and sock off. I asked why and Dan told me Koleton said McClain was in the Hospital having a baby and apparently Koleton was helping deliver :)
I know there are more but that is all the comes to me right now :)

4 comments:

MrsD said...

LOL. I needed some fun stories.

Do you have any Bubble stories? You know like your sausage gravy type story. You can't be the only one we harass. ;)

1funmommy said...

Hmmmm...I'll have to think about that one!

Bfun1 said...

I was trying to tell Joe about the baby story and he was laughing! What kids will do! Ms. K was groovin' on Friday when I was over there - she loves those weird little cartoon characters - I loved watching her watch the shows - Ang used to watch Teletubbies like that or dare I say "Barney"! Kids are the greatest!

Grey Rooster said...

wow please nobody let my daughter read this, if she tries well ohhh she did, got a story about her first encounter of no diaper now.... I guess its only the beggining to more adventures LOL... funny what boys do....LOL